If too much of a good thing is a bad thing, then sugar should be on the top of the list. An excessive sweet tooth can have a negative affect on the body and our emotions.
Below are a few facts about sugar:
1. Unstable blood sugar can contribute to mood swings, fatigue, and headaches. ( Also, known as sugar rush and crash.)
2. Sugar increases the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and other health issues.
3. Immune function can be affected by sugar.
4. Sugar can accelerate aging.
5. Sugar causes tooth decay and loss.
6. Sugar can cause gum disease, which can lead to heart disease.
Begin to monitor your sugar intake and make adjustments by cutting back or eliminating sugar from your diet. You will feel and see a difference!
Keep It Fit,